TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Serviceon enables transactions between participant Service Centre/Workshop and Users, dealing in Bike Service (” Platform Services“). The users can choose and place booking (” bookings“) from variety of service listed and offered by various neighbourhood service centre/workshop and Serviceon enables pickup & drop services for such bookings at select localities of serviceable cities across India (” Pickup & Drop Services“). The Platform Pickup and Drop Services are collectively referred to as “Services“. For the delivery services rendered, Serviceon may charge you pickup & drop fee (inclusive of applicable taxes whenever not expressly mentioned)
Use of Platform and Services
- All commercial/contractual terms are offered by and agreed to between Users and Service Centre/Workshop alone. The commercial/contractual terms include without limitation price, taxes, Pickup & Drop costs, payment methods, payment terms, date, period and mode of delivery, warranties related to products and services and after sales services related to products and services. Serviceon does not have any control or does not determine or advise or in any way involve itself in the offering or acceptance of such commercial/contractual terms between the Users and Service Centre/Workshop. Serviceon may, however, offer support services to Service Centre/Workshop in respect to booking fulfilment, payment collection, call centre, and other services, pursuant to independent contracts executed by it with the Service Centre/Workshop.
- Serviceon does not make any representation or warranty as to the item-specifics (such as legal title, creditworthiness, identity, etc.) of any of the Service centre / Workshops. You are advised to independently verify the bona fides of any particular Service centre / Workshop that you choose to deal with on the Platform and use your best judgment in that behalf. All Service centre / Workshop offers and third party offers are subject to respective party terms and conditions. Serviceon takes no responsibility for such offers.
- Serviceon neither make any representation or warranty as to specifics (such as quality, value, saleability, etc.) of the products or services proposed to be sold or offered to be sold or purchased on the Platform nor does implicitly or explicitly support or endorse the sale or purchase of any products or services on the Platform. Serviceon accepts no liability for any errors or omissions, whether on behalf of itself or third parties
- Serviceon is operating an online marketplace and assumes the role of facilitator, and does not at any point of time during any transaction between User and Service Centre/Workshop on the Platform come into or take possession of any of the services offered by Service Centre/Workshop. At no time shall Serviceon hold any right, title or interest over the products nor shall Serviceon have any obligations or liabilities in respect of such contract entered into between User and Service Centre/Workshop.
- Serviceon is only providing a platform for communication and it is agreed that the contract for sale of any of the products or services shall be a strictly bipartite contract between the Service Centre/Workshop and the User. In case of complaints from the User pertaining to service efficacy or any other such issues, Serviceon shall notify the same to Service Centre/Workshop and shall also redirect the User to the consumer call centre of the Service Centre/Workshop. The Service Centre/Workshop shall be liable for redressing User complaints. In the event you raise any complaint on any Service Centre/Workshop accessed using our Platform, we shall assist you to the best of our abilities by providing relevant information to you, such as details of the Service Centre/Workshop and the specific Booking to which the complaint relates, to enable satisfactory resolution of the complaint.
- Please note that there could be risks in dealing with underage persons or people acting under false pretence.
Serviceon – Use of the Website and Apps
You agree, undertake and confirm that your use of Platform shall be strictly governed by the following binding principles:
- You shall not host, display, upload, download, modify, publish, transmit, update or share any information which:
- belongs to another person and which you do not have any right to;
- is grossly harmful, harassing, blasphemous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, paedophilic, libellous, slanderous, criminally inciting or invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatsoever; or unlawfully threatening or unlawfully harassing including but not limited to “indecent representation of women” within the meaning of the Indecent Representation of Women (Prohibition) Act, 1986;
- is patently offensive to the online community, such as sexually explicit content, or content that promotes obscenity, paedophilia, racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual;
- harasses or advocates harassment of another person;
- promotes illegal activities or conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libellous
- promotes an illegal or unauthorized copy of another person’s copyrighted work (see “copyright complaint” below for instructions on how to lodge a complaint about uploaded copyrighted material), such as providing pirated computer programs or links to them, providing information to circumvent manufacture-installed copy-protect devices, or providing pirated music or links to pirated music files;
- contains restricted or password-only access pages, or hidden pages or images (those not linked to or from another accessible page);
- provides material that exploits people in a sexual, violent or otherwise inappropriate manner or solicits personal information from anyone;
- provides instructional information about illegal activities such as making or buying illegal weapons, violating someone’s privacy, or providing or creating computer viruses;
- contains video, photographs, or images of another person (with a minor or an adult);
- tries to gain unauthorized access or exceeds the scope of authorized access to the Platform or to profiles, blogs, communities, account information, bulletins, friend request, or other areas of the Platform or solicits passwords or personal identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes from other users;
- solicits gambling or engages in any gambling activity which is or could be construed as being illegal;
- interferes with another user’s use and enjoyment of the Platform or any third party’s user and enjoyment of similar services;
- infringes any patent, trademark, copyright or other intellectual property rights or third party’s trade secrets or rights of publicity or privacy or shall not be fraudulent or involve the sale of counterfeit or stolen products;
- violates any law for the time being in force;
- contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer resource; or contains any trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, easter eggs or other computer programming routines that may damage, detrimentally interfere with, diminish value of, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or personal information;
- threatens the unity, integrity, defence, security or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign states, or public order or causes incitement to the commission of any criminal offence or prevents investigation of any offence or is insulting any other nation;
- is false, inaccurate or misleading;
- Creates liability for us or causes us to lose (in whole or in part) the services of our internet service provider or other suppliers.
- You shall not use any “deep-link”, “page-scrape”, “robot”, “spider” or other automatic device, program, algorithm or methodology, or any similar or equivalent manual process, to access, acquire, copy or monitor any portion of the Platform or any Content, or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Platform or any Content, to obtain or attempt to obtain any materials, documents or information through any means not purposely made available through the Platform. We reserve our right to prohibit any such activity.
- You shall not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any portion or feature of the Platform, or any other systems or networks connected to the Platform or to any server, computer, network, or to any of the services offered on or through the Platform, by hacking, “password mining” or any other illegitimate means.
- You shall not probe, scan or test the vulnerability of the Platform or any network connected to the Platform nor breach the security or authentication measures on the Platform or any network connected to the Platform. You may not reverse look-up, trace or seek to trace any information on any other user of or visitor to Platform, or any other Buyer, including any account on the Platform not owned by you, to its source, or exploit the Platform or any service or information made available or offered by or through the Platform, in any way where the purpose is to reveal any information, including but not limited to personal identification or information, other than your own information, as provided for by the Platform.
- directly or indirectly, offers, attempts to offer, trades or attempts to trade in any item, the dealing of which is prohibited or restricted in any manner under the provisions of any applicable law, rule, regulation or guideline for the time being in force; or
- You shall not make any negative, denigrating or defamatory statement(s) or comment(s) about us or the brand name or domain name used by us including the name ‘Serviceon’, or otherwise engage in any conduct or action that might tarnish the image or reputation, of Serviceon or Service centre / Workshop on platform or otherwise tarnish or dilute any Serviceon’s trade or service marks, trade name and/or goodwill associated with such trade or service marks, as may be owned or used by us. You agree that you will not take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the infrastructure of the Platform or Serviceon’s systems or networks, or any systems or networks connected to Serviceon
- You agree not to use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Platform or any transaction being conducted on the Platform, or with any other person’s use of the Platform.
- You may not forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any message or transmittal you send to us on or through the Platform or any service offered on or through the Platform. You may not pretend that you are, or that you represent, someone else, or impersonate any other individual or entity.
- You shall at all times ensure full compliance with the applicable provisions, as amended from time to time, of (a) the Information Technology Act, 2000 and the rules thereunder; (b) all applicable domestic laws, rules and regulations (including the provisions of any applicable exchange control laws or regulations in force); and (c) international laws, foreign exchange laws, statutes, ordinances and regulations (including, but not limited to sales tax/VAT, income tax, octroi, service tax, central excise, custom duty, local levies) regarding your use of our service and your listing, purchase, solicitation of offers to purchase, and sale of products or services. You shall not engage in any transaction in an item or service, which is prohibited by the provisions of any applicable law including exchange control laws or regulations for the time being in force.
- From time to time, you shall be responsible for providing information relating to the products or services proposed to be sold by you. In this connection, you undertake that all such information shall be accurate in all respects. You shall not exaggerate or overemphasize the attributes of such products or services so as to mislead other users in any manner.
- Your correspondence or business dealings with, or participation in promotions of, advertisers found on or through the Platform, including payment and delivery of related products or services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between you and such advertiser. We shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of any such dealings or as the result of the presence of such advertisers on the Platform
- It is possible that other user (including unauthorized users or ‘hackers’) may post or transmit offensive or obscene materials on the Platform and that you may be involuntarily exposed to such offensive and obscene materials. It also is possible for others to obtain personal information about you due to your use of the Platform, and that the recipient may use such information to harass or injure you. We do not approve of such unauthorized uses, but by using the Platform You acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for the use of any personal information that you publicly disclose or share with others on the Platform. Please carefully select the type of information that you publicly disclose or share with others on the Platform.
- Serviceon shall have all the rights to take necessary action and claim damages that may occur due to your involvement/participation in any way on your own or through group/s of people, intentionally or unintentionally in DoS/DDoS (Distributed Denial of Services), hacking, pen testing attempts without our prior consent or a mutual legal agreement.
You may access the Platform by registering to create an account (” Serviceon Account“) and become a member (” Membership“); or (c) you can also register to join by logging into your account with certain third party social networking sites (” SNS“) (including, but not limited to, Facebook); each such account, a ” Third Party Account“, via our Platform, as described below. The Membership is limited for the purpose and are subject to the terms, and strictly not transferable. As part of the functionality of the Platform services, you may link your Serviceon Account with Third Party Accounts, by either:
- Providing your Third Party Account login information to us through the Platform; or allowing us to access your Third Party Account, as is permitted under the applicable terms and conditions that govern your use of each Third Party Account.
- By granting us access to any Third Party Accounts, you understand that we will access, make available and store (if applicable) any content or information that you have provided to and stored in your Third Party Account (” SNS Content“) so that it is available on and through the Platform via your Serviceon Account.
- We will create your Serviceon Account for your use of the Platform services based upon the personal information you provide to us or that we obtain via an SNS, as described above. You may only have one Serviceon Account and not permitted to create multiple accounts. If found, you having multiple accounts, Serviceon reserves right to suspend such multiple account without being liable for any compensation.
- You agree to provide accurate, current and complete information during the registration process and to update such information to keep it accurate, current and complete.
- You are responsible for safeguarding your password. You agree that you will not disclose your password to any third party and that you will take sole responsibility for any activities or actions under your Serviceon Account, whether or not you have authorized such activities or actions. You will immediately notify us of any unauthorized use of your Serviceon Account.
Bookings and Financial Terms
- The Platform allows you to place online bike servicing bookings and we will, subject to the terms and conditions set out herein, enable pickup & drops of such booking to you.
- As a general rule, all bookings placed on the Platform are treated as confirmed.
- However, upon your successful completion of booking an order, we may call you on the telephone or mobile number provided to confirm the details of the order, the price to be paid and the estimated delivery time. For this purpose, you will be required to share certain information with us, including but not limited to (i) your first and last name (ii) mobile number; and (iii) email address. It shall be your sole responsibility to bring any incorrect details to our attention.
- In addition to the foregoing, we may also contact you by phone and / or email to inform and confirm any change in the order, due to availability or unavailability or change in price of the order as informed by the Service centre / Workshop. Please note change or confirmation of the order shall be treated as final. It is clarified that Serviceon reserves the right to not to process your order in the event you are unavailable on the phone at the time we call you for confirming the order and such event the provisions of the cancellation and refund policy below shall be applicable.
- All payments made against the purchases/services on the Platform by you shall be compulsorily in Indian Rupees acceptable in the Republic of India. The Platform will not facilitate transactions with respect to any other form of currency with respect to the purchases made on Platform. You can pay by (i) credit card or debit card or net banking; (ii) any other RBI approved payment method at the time of booking an order; or (iii) credit or debit card or cash at the time of delivery. You understand, accept and agree that the payment facility provided by Serviceon is neither a banking nor financial service but is merely a facilitator providing an electronic, automated online electronic payment, receiving payment on delivery, collection and remittance facility for the transactions on the Platform using the existing authorized banking infrastructure and credit card payment gateway networks. Further, by providing payment facility, Serviceon is neither acting as trustees nor acting in a fiduciary capacity with respect to the transaction or the transaction price.
- The Service Centre/Workshop shall be solely responsible for any service or warrantee/guarantee of the bike parts sold to the Users and in no event shall be the responsibility of Serviceon.
- The transaction is bilateral between the Service Centre/Workshop and User and therefore, Serviceon is not liable to charge or deposit any taxes applicable on such transaction.
Cancellations and Refunds
As a general rule you shall not be entitled to cancel your order once you have received confirmation of the same. If you cancel your order after it has been confirmed, Serviceon shall have a right to charge you cancellation fee of a minimum INR 75 upto the order value (inclusive of applicable taxes), with a right to either not to refund the order value or recover from your subsequent order, the complete/ deficit cancellation fee, as applicable, to compensate our Rider partners. Serviceon shall not charge you any cancellation fee.
We reserve the sole right to cancel your order in the following circumstance:
- failure to contact you by phone or email at the time of confirming the order booking;
- Failure to accept your booking due to lack of information, direction or authorization from you at the time of pickup.
- in the event of the designated address falls outside the pickup & drop zone offered by us;
You shall be entitled to a refund only if you pre-pay for your service at the time of placing your booking on the Platform and only in the event of any of the following circumstances:
us cancelling your order due to (a) failure to contact you by phone or email at the time of confirming the order booking (b) failure to accept your booking due to lack of information, direction or authorization from you at the time of pickup.(c) in the event of the designated address falls outside the pickup & drop zone offered by us
- Our decision on refunds shall be at our sole discretion and shall be final and binding.
- All refund amounts shall be credited to your account within 3-4 business days in accordance with the terms that may be stipulated by the bank which has issued the credit / debit card.
Terms of service
- You agree and acknowledge that we shall not be responsible for:
- The services or goods provided by the Service centre / Workshop including, but not limited, servicing of vehicle and spare parts suiting your requirements and needs;
- The Service centre / Workshop’s services or goods not being up to your expectations or leading to any loss, harm or damage to you;
- The availability or unavailability of certain parts of the vehicle ; or
- The Service centre / Workshop providing the incorrect orders.
- The details of the service and price list available on the Platform are based on the information provided by the Service centre / Workshops and we shall not be responsible for any change or cancellation or unavailability.
- You may not be able to avail our Services if your delivery location is outside our current scope of Service. We will keep you informed of the same at the time of confirming your order booking.
- You understand that pickup and delivery periods quoted to you at the time of confirming the order is an approximate estimate and may vary. We will not be responsible for any delay in the pickup and delivery of your vehicle.
- Your vehicle will be only delivered to the address designated by you at the time of placing the order on the Platform. We reserve the right to cancel the order, in our sole discretion, in the event of any change to the place of delivery and you shall not be entitled to any refund for the same. Delivery in the event of change of the delivery location shall be at our sole discretion.
- You shall undertake to provide adequate directions, information and authorisations to pick up and delivery of vehicle. In the event of any failure to pick up and accept delivery, failure to pick up or deliver vehicle within the estimated time due to your failure to provide appropriate instructions, or authorizations, then such goods shall be deemed to have been delivered to you and all risk and responsibility in relation to such goods shall pass to you and you shall not be entitled to any refund for the same. Our decision in relation to this shall be final and binding.
- You understand that pickup and delivery of vehicle may vary / delay on the situation and circumstances for instance Rallies, Road development, Religious procession and inevitable reasons such as Traffic, Natural disaster, Heavy rainfall, Riots etc.
- We request you to keep all necessary documents (License, RC Book, Insurance, and PUC, also to attain any documents directed by the government in the near future) before placing the order/pickup of vehicle. If any legal proceedings initiated by concerned authorities pertain to the vehicle documents, it’s solely your responsibility to face the consequences.
- You understand that once the vehicle delivered to you, it’s your responsibility to test drive or inspect the vehicle condition, if any discrepancy found inform to us on the same day to do the needful. Serviceon is not responsible if you inform us next day and you shall not be entitled to receive any credit, refund or cash back for the same.
- You understand that our liability ends once your vehicle has been delivered to you.
- You confirm that we shall not be responsible for any deficiency in payment of consideration payable towards the goods purchased from the Services.
- You might be required to provide your credit or debit card details to the approved payment gateways while making the payment. In this regard, you agree to provide correct and accurate credit/ debit card details to the approved payment gateways for availing the Services. You shall not use the credit/ debit card which is not lawfully owned by you, i.e. in any transaction, you must use your own credit/ debit card. The information provided by you will not be utilized or shared with any third party unless required in relation to fraud verifications or by law, regulation or court order. You will be solely responsible for the security and confidentiality of your credit/ debit card details. We expressly disclaim all liabilities that may arise as a consequence of any unauthorized use of your credit/ debit card.
- We do not offer any refunds against goods already purchased from the Platform unless an error that is directly attributable to us has occurred during the purchase of such product or services.
- We constantly strive to provide you with accurate information on the Platform. However, in the event of an error, we may, in our sole discretion, contact you with further instructions
- If you use the Platform, you do the same at your own risk.
- You agree that the Services shall be provided by us only during the working hours of the relevant Service centre / Workshops.
By using the Services, you agree that any legal remedy or liability that you seek to obtain for actions or omissions of other Members or other third parties will be limited to a claim against the particular Members or other third parties who caused you harm and you agree not to attempt to impose liability on, or seek any legal remedy from us with respect to such actions or omissions.
- We are either the owner of intellectual property rights or have the non-exclusive, worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty free, sub-licensable (through multiple tiers) right to exercise the intellectual property, in the Platform, and in the material published on it.
- You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from the Platform for your personal reference and you may draw the attention of others within your organisation to material available on the Platform.
- You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
- You must not use any part of the materials on the Platform for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors.
Information provided by you
- WE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL LIABILITIES THAT MAY ARISE AS A CONSEQUENCE OF ANY UNAUTHORIZED USE OF CREDIT/ DEBIT CARDS.
- THE PLATFORM MAY BE UNDER CONSTANT UPGRADES, AND SOME FUNCTIONS AND FEATURES MAY NOT BE FULLY OPERATIONAL.
- DUE TO THE VAGARIES THAT CAN OCCUR IN THE ELECTRONIC DISTRIBUTION OF INFORMATION AND DUE TO THE LIMITATIONS INHERENT IN PROVIDING INFORMATION OBTAINED FROM MULTIPLE SOURCES, THERE MAY BE DELAYS, OMISSIONS, OR INACCURACIES IN THE CONTENT PROVIDED ON THE PLATFORM OR DELAY OR ERRORS IN FUNCTIONALITY OF THE PLATFORM. AS A RESULT, WE DO NOT REPRESENT THAT THE INFORMATION POSTED IS CORRECT IN EVERY CASE.
- WE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANYONE ELSE FOR ANY LOSSES OR INJURY ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THE INFORMATION PROVIDED ON THE PLATFORM. IN NO EVENT WILL WE OR OUR EMPLOYEES, AFFILIATES, AUTHORS OR AGENTS BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY DECISION MADE OR ACTION TAKEN BY YOUR RELIANCE ON THE CONTENT CONTAINED HEREIN.
- YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT THIRD PARTY SERVICES ARE AVAILABLE ON THE PLATFORM. WE MAY HAVE FORMED PARTNERSHIPS OR ALLIANCES WITH SOME OF THESE THIRD PARTIES FROM TIME TO TIME IN ORDER TO FACILITATE THE PROVISION OF CERTAIN SERVICES TO YOU. HOWEVER, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT AT NO TIME ARE WE MAKING ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY REGARDING ANY THIRD PARTY’S SERVICES NOR WILL WE BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY CONSEQUENCES OR CLAIMS ARISING FROM OR IN CONNECTION WITH SUCH THIRD PARTY INCLUDING, AND NOT LIMITED TO, ANY LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR, DEATH, INJURY OR IMPAIRMENT EXPERIENCED BY YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY. YOU HEREBY DISCLAIM AND WAIVE ANY RIGHTS AND CLAIMS YOU MAY HAVE AGAINST US WITH RESPECT TO THIRD PARTY’S / SERVICE CENTRE / WORKSHOPS SERVICES.
- IN NO EVENT WILL WE BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, DAMAGES ARISING FROM PERSONAL INJURY/WRONGFUL DEATH, AND DAMAGES RESULTING FROM LOST PROFITS, LOST DATA OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION), RESULTING FROM ANY SERVICES PROVIDED BY ANY THIRD PARTY OR SERVICE CENTRE / WORKSHOP ACCESSED THROUGH THE PLATFORM, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT, OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY AND WHETHER OR NOT WE ARE ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
Treatment of information provided by you
Third Party Content
Please contact us for any questions or comments (including all inquiries unrelated to copyright infringement) regarding this Platform
Serviceon Automotive Technologies Private Limited.
Reg Office: 2nd floor, Nehru Nagar, T junction, Mumbai-400017
Phone: +91 – 8850699195
Time: Mon – Sat (9:00 – 18:00)